Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flag Football

Since Scotty is such a football fan, a flag football game is right up his ally!! Brad had the equipment so they decided today would be a great day to play!! We went to Ballard Park, picked a field and got settled in to watch!! Don't ask me who won....i just cheer them along!!
Smart footballers go over plays before starting the game!


This little venture did Not start off smoothly!! I was so frustrated because it was so windy and I was freezing, my drink kept blowing over, Edie was whining because the wind was in her ears, every time I went to take a picture I would just miss getting the perfect shot, and I was just in a mood!! You did Not wanna mess with me!!


We are such supportive wives!! Emily is bundled up in her stroller and Edie is snuggled in my jacket!

Edie loves going to the park!

These boys are serious about the game! Back row is Brad's Dad, Mr. Ronnie and his brother, Tyler. Front row is Scotty and Brad!!
We had a great time eventhough the wind was near bout unbearable!!

No comments: