Thursday, March 6, 2008

Break Out the Maternity Clothes

Do you ever see those people who wear clothes they shouldn't be wearing? And think they're cute? You can see their fat rolls and they're blobbin' out everywhere. And you think either they're in serious denial about their lack of fashion, they're looking in the mirror eventhough they're legally blind, or somebody just flat out lied and said they looked cute!! Well... it's safe to say I definitely look like that girl that doesn't know she's fat!! If I don't get some maternity clothes quick, it's not gonna be pretty!! I only have a couple of shirts I can still fit into, but that's only because style is on my side right now!! A lot of regular shirts are maternity-ish!! Thank you, God!! Since I have no clue how to shop for this new bulge I'm carting around, I got Angie and Emily to come along!! Needless to say we pretty much cleaned out Old Navy!! But now, I have a new wardrobe that should get me through the next few months!!


Yes, this picture is of us in the men's section!! We had to have a picture to document this huge event, but we just knew the Old Navy employees would think we were nuts so.... we headed off to hide in the menswear for our pic!!

No comments: