Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

After we got back from the beach with our friends, I had a board meeting to attend in Jackson. I'm the president of our spouse alliance this year and the state fall board meeting is always held down there. So me and Tanner were in Jackson for a few days while Scotty held down the fort here in Tupelo.


Here are the other Tupelo girls - Susan, Sondra, Me, & Donna.


Me & Tanner stayed with my parents... and Granna (my mom) made corn on the cob for Tanner, which is one of his FAVORITE meals!!

Is it any more obvious that he can do whatever he wants at Granna & Papaw's?

Every time we're in Jackson we're always pulled in so many different directions that we never have time to see friends, go shopping or anything else. So while I had a little extra time me, Mom, and Tanner went shopping at the new mall in Jackson. They have a splash pad there and so before we left we let Tanner get in the water. I probably don't hafta tell you, but he had a great time!!!






Also, Scotty's grandmother was getting married that weekend so me and Tanner stayed an extra day so we could be at the wedding. Congrats MawMaw and Paul-Paul!!

No comments: