Saturday, February 20, 2010

1st Dentist Appointment

Tanner had his very first dentist appointment on January 19th with Dr. Sumner here in Tupelo. We brush his teeth every morning and night so he's used to having something in there besides food, but I still wasn't sure how well he would do!! We talked about it before-hand and he was calm in the car in the way over, had a blast playing in the waiting room, and did great on the walk back, but when they laid him in the chair he lost his mind!!! It took me and 2 hygenists to hold him down while Dr. Sumner looked in his mouth!! He was NOT a happy camper, but by the time we got back in the car he was on his way to being my kid again!! It may have helped that they gave him a balloon and a rubber duck for the bath tub!! Good Job Tanner!!
(I'm proud of you eventhough it was a little rough!!)

Waiting to be called back.


He loves to get balloons, but you can tell by the look on his face that this trip to then dentist was not gonna be made up for just by getting a balloon!!



3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

It's ok Tanner, I don't like going to the dentist either!! At least you got a balloon! HA!!

Angie said...

That's where I went to the dentist. My mom worked there for years. Glad he had fun with the toys, and maybe he'll forget the rest! :0)

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! LOVE HIM!! Paisley has a dentist appt tomorrow!!! Cant believe it!!
XOXO-KJ