Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well here it is!! Home Sweet Home!!
There'll be more pictures to follow, but we're in the middle of a kitchen renovation right now!! So once all the appliances are installed, jack hammers are gone, and plastic isn't hanging from the doorways I'll post some before and after pics!!! And, yes, just in case you were wondering we're living in the middle of all this chaos!! I'm so tired of fast food and so are my jeans!! I'm packin' on the LB's people!!! Scotty says we're just bulkin' up for hockey season!! That's nice that he's got such a good outlook on it all. (You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes!!) Hopefully it'll be finished soon. Keep your fingers crossed!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Val, your house is absolutely beautiful! Cannot wait to see more pics!!

Angie said...

It's beautiful, Val! Can't wait to see the inside after you're done working your magic!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It's so beautiful, Val!! So excited to see more pics!!

ashleigh said...

Well, like everyone else, I think it's just beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics!! And all your decorations!! I know this is your fav time of year!!
Hugs!
Smashleigh