Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

This year was my first Mother's Day!! Eventhough I'm not officially a mom yet, Scotty still made the day really special!! We ate lunch at McAllister's which I LOVE!! I could eat there every day and never get tired of it and don't even get me started on the sweet tea!! It's was a really big deal because Scotty doesn't like deli's all that much, but he let me choose since it was my special day!! It was soooo good!!

The table was my Mother's Day gift and he also got me a card and wrote a note from Tanner on the inside!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of the boards on that fence is crooked. I built the fence for you, but I will never return your calls (even when you call me from different numbers)! You're on your own with fixing it now. Ha ha ha ha ha