Monday, July 14, 2008

The Secret's Out!!


Ok I've been sooooo excited lately, but haven't been able to say a word, however, I've been given the "o.k." to tell the world that
KELLIE & TAYLOR ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!
Kellie told me the good news at my shower in Jackson and I've had to hold it in this entire time, but now the secret's out!! Yay!!! We're so excited to celebrate this wonderful time in their lives and cannot wait to meet Baby Mathis!! Kellie and Taylor are such special people and there aren't two people who could deserve this more. We already love Baby M so much and can't wait for his/her arrival!! And Tanner is so excited to see if he'll have a buddy or a girlfriend!!! And just a little side note here: Somehow me and Kellie have always done everything together and at the exact same time, so it's really fun that we get to add this to our list!! I'm so pumped that we're pregnant at the same time........at least for a few months!!
Hurry up and get a bump, Kellie!!

No comments: