Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another Update

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment and we're making some progress!! I'm 40% effaced and dilated 1 centimeter!! Yay!! I'm also 37 weeks pregnant which means we've made it to full term!! My strep test was negative so that's one less thing to deal with on delivery day!! Dr. White said no more traveling and for Scotty to keep his phone with him at all times!! We're getting close and I'm hoping everything will continue to go smoothly. Just keep us in your prayers and get ready for some phone calls!! It could be any day now!!

4 comments:

Ash and Toby said...

YAY~~ Love the new background!! How did you do it>>

Smashleigh

K said...

Make sure you let us know. I'm sure Brad and Angie will tell us. Can't wait to meet little Tanner, and we'd love to babysit anytime. I miss that newborn stage, since Emily has outgrown it. Good luck and I'll be praying for you, Scott and Tanner. Love, Mrs. Kathy

Stephanie Steed said...

I like the new background. Good luck with everything!

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

I'M SO READY TO MEET TANNER!! SO EXCITED!! I'VE GOT MY BAG PACKED!!