Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gettin' Closer

I had another Doctor's appointment yesterday!! Tanner is moving down and getting ready to make his grand entrance!! I'm dilated 2 centimeters and 60% effaced so things could start progressing pretty quickly!! Last night we filled up the car with gas and straightened up the house (hopefully for the last time before Tanner gets here!) Today's agenda: stock up on groceries, pack a hospital bag, fold the last load of Tanner's clothes, and put the car seat in the car!! Anybody in the Jackson area planning to jump in the car when you get THE CALL from us.... I'd go ahead and pack your bag too!! I know I say this all the time, but I really don't do well with all the medical stuff so please keep us all in your prayers over the next few weeks!! We're super pumped up about getting him here, but I'm not so pumped up about the whole giving birth thing!! I thought we had storks to take care of all this!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to let you in on the news, girl, but you have exactly 14 more days to go. You KNOW Tanner MUST be born on my birthday! It's a rule.

Ash and Toby said...

Girl, you're gonna do great with the whole giving birth thing. I've been told that once the baby arrives, you quickly forget about it.

We've got ya'll in our prayers!!

Ashleigh

Stephanie Steed said...

YAY!!!! Good luck with everything. You will do fine with the birth. I am nervious about that too.

Angie said...

Yea, when did the storks stop delivering babies?!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Dr. Davis' baby. I'm sure Tanner will be hot just like his dad. Tell Dr. Davis thanks for the flowers he sent me.

Love,
Beautiful Nurse

Anonymous said...

As I'm sure everyone already knows, there of course is no Nurse Ronalda. Just wanted to clarify that. :-)

K said...

You'll do great, I know! Dr. White is wonderful, and you've got lots of people praying for you all. Mrs. Kathy