Monday, October 13, 2008

Bringing You Up To Speed

So...I haven't posted in a while!! It's been so crazy lately I honestly forgot to update the blog!! In a nutshell Tanner had his 6 week shots Thursday, October 2. It was good because we've been couped up in the house (except for small get-away's in the car with Scotty!!) and we were ready to be social again!! It was so sad though because the shots made him feel horrible!! We went out to eat that night with some friends just because we could, and Tanner was such a trooper!! Then the next day we headed for Jackson. We hadn't been home since JUNE!!! That's way too long!! While we were there we hung out with family, friends, went to the fair, celebrated my birthday and took Tanner to church for the first time!! It was so much fun and we did NOT wanna leave!! As soon as Scotty takes the Step 3 we're headin' back to our roots!!


We went to O'Charley's and met some friends for dinner after Tanner got his shots. He didn't feel good and wanted to be held the whole time (which was perfectly fine with me!!) Once I picked him up, he was zonked out and didn't wake up once!!


Poor little guy!!


He met his bestfriend Emily for the first time....not sure if you'd really say he met her since he never woke up!! But we most definitely got a pic!!




Me and Scotty LOVE the fair so we took Tanner!! He did so good!! Next year maybe he'll be able to ride a few rides!!



My mom had a birthday dinner for me later that night. We had so many people there to meet Tanner!! I think it was more his debut than my birthday!!







My BFF Jamie (Jams Cracka) came in town from Dallas to meet Tanner and she was smitten!! Tanner loves his Auntie Jams!!





She came in town with her boyfriend, Jason. P.S.- I highly approve of him. I liked him even before I met him, but then after our heart to heart I was sold. Me and Jams had to get a picture with our steaks!! Moo Moo Moo!!





On Sunday we took Tanner to church for the first time!! He did great...never made a peep!! We had a bottle for him just in case, but he made it through without a snack!!

After church Scotty's mom cooked a birthday lunch for me and Kristen!! Happy Birthday Krissy Chaps!!

While we were there Tanner met all of his cousins!! This was the first picture with 4 grandkids in it!! Isn't he a cute little addition?!?!

After a big weekend we had to head back to Tupelo so we got our pajamas on and settled into the carseat for the ride!! We hated to say goodbye, but can't wait to make the next trip home!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love that last pic of him! And all this talk of LOVING Jackson so much is not looking good for me..... Emily, Brad, and I want you to stay HERE!!! :)

Ash and Toby said...

I have to agree with Angie on her comment!! Rob and I would also like ya'll to stay close as well.
The last pic he looks like, "Ok, I'm ready, Let's go!!"
So Sweet!!

ash

Unknown said...

oh no, you're not going anywhere. we know where you live! uncle andrew and aunt ginger will have to take you to court to set up visitation rights for tanner!