Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pokin' Around the Pumpkin Patch

We love fall so the other day we went with some friends to take Tanner to the Pumpkin Patch here in Tupelo. It was so much fun....for the grown-ups at least!! Tanner had no idea what was going on!! He was asleep when we decided to go and we woke him up to get some pictures!! I know, I know... never wake a sleeping baby. And I agree with you unless its for a really cute photo op!!! Enjoy!!

Here's Scotty just "horsin" around!!

Tanner just popped a squat on his pumpkin!!


He was so happy to be at the Pumpkin Patch with his Daddy!!



He loved waving to the tractor!!



My friend has some more pictures that I'll post later!! Of all days I needed for my camera battery to be charged it died!!! Don't even ask me if I was mad!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Steed said...

Tanner is so cute. Glad to see yall are doing good.

Anonymous said...

I think he was pretty sad that his auntie Heather was not there to join in the fun. He is so cute, I wanna squish his little fat rolls!!

Stephanie Steed said...

Thank you for sending Coleson that mail the other day. The book went in the mail today.