Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grass - a - Phobia

Tanner hates grass. That's so funny to me though because he's such a boy!! I guess it's the texture or something? I'm not really sure but all I know is he can't stand it. Usually when he's pushing a toy and it goes into the grass he'll just leave it and go play with something else. This day was a whole different story!! He was not gonna abandon ship!! He got this four-wheeler for his birthday and is obsessed with it!! You push buttons to rev the engine and play music and he'll do it all day!! These pictures are in order so its kinda like a little cartoon!! Really funny!!


He accidentally pushes the four-wheeler into the grass.

Thinks about leaving it high and dry.



Retracts that thought and tries to pull it back.


The four-wheeler won't budge so he goes to it and then realizes what he's just done.


Can't handle it and decides its time to mount up!



Gets stuck.



Tries to readjust.


Over the handle bars.


Looks up for help and finds his mother dying out laughing!!



Edie comes to the rescue.


Then he decides it's not too bad after all and plops right down!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! Love the play-by-play!

Ash and Toby said...

That's too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Valerie, that is hilarious!! I was laughing out loud so I can only imagine what you were doing. This is by far one of my favorite posts!!