Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Last Hoorah

On June 14th (actually my mom's birthday) we had a Last Hoorah Party for Tanner in Tupelo with all of his friends from our playgroup!! It was a swimming party at the apartment clubhouse and I think all the kids (and mom's too) had a really good time!! We were so thankful to have such a close-knit group. It made for some great times and some great memories and we will truly miss each and every one of them!! Thank you all for your love and friendship and we're so glad you all got to make it to spend one last playgroup with Tanner!!




Tanner with all his girls!!
Mallory, Ava, Tanner, Ella & Emily

Will & Weston said they weren't gonna have a picture made and flew the coop!!
All of us at the pool!!

My little fish!!

A few of Tanner's little pals got him gifts (which they did not hafta do!!!) and we appreciate them so much!! He not only loved playing with all of it, but had a blast opening them too!!
Sunglasses & Snack Time - what more can a kid ask for?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those sunglasses!! He is so so cute!

Stephanie Steed said...

I love the new haircut. So cute!

Angie said...

I don't think I need to be in the same frame as Amanda when we're wearing bathing suits.....especially when I'm pregnant! :0) We had a good time at the last hoorah.....just wish it hadn't been the last one. Emily still asks every Monday where her buddy Tanner is.