Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a Ham!!!

Over the last few months Tanner's vocabulary has exploded!! His words are bigger and his sentences are longer. He's also started having much more of a personality. Don't get me wrong he's always made himself know (he IS a Davis!!) but he's really started to get funnier!! So here's the story behind these pictures!!!! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to decorate (it gives Christmas a run for it's money!!) and I always set out candy corn!!! I also have scarecrows that I put in our plants around the house and this year he discovered them and loves to take them out and carry them around the house!! Well, Tanner also loves candy corn and always asks if he can have some. Sometimes I give him the candy and other times I tell him no. (You hafta say no, sometimes!!) So one day I had replenished the candy bowl and had 1/2 a bag left so I twisted the bag shut and put it in the pantry....on a shelf where he could reach it!! (I just didn't think he'd go there!!) I went into the living room to fold clothes and a minute later I hear what sounds like candy crashing to the floor!!! I shoot up from the couch, lunge over my pile of laundry, and dash into the kitchen to find this:

If you look closely in the picture you can see his scarecrow face down in all the candy. When I rounded the corner Tanner said, "Oh no!! A scarecrow eat a canny corns!!!" I laughed so hard!! I mean really!! Is he starting early or what!! And when I asked him to help clean up this is what I got:
There's never a dull moment with this boy and it's times like these I'm so thankful to be able to stay at home!!! P.S.- these pics are pre-reno so you can kinda get a glance at what the kitchen was before!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Tanner is so funny!!

Collin is going to give me a run for my money!! I can already tell!! Wouldn't trade it for anything!! :0)

Hope y'all are doing well! Miss you tons!!

Angie said...

Oh, that is hysterical!

Jennifer said...

Way too funny Val!!!