Saturday, November 13, 2010

Will I Ever Get Caught Up?

I seriously don't know if I'll ever get caught up on this blog!! I mean one minute I think I'm making progress and the next, I'll find some long lost pictures!! Oh Well!! I'm glad to have them all!! You can never have too many pictures, but at the rate I'm snappin' them....I just don't know!! Here's a little thing called "Catch Up"!!! Hope you enjoy!!
Glad the movers didn't forget this little guy!!

A Halloween happy Tanner got from Granna when they went to the Brick Street Festival in Clinton.

Tanner has finally started liking blankets. He'll bring me a blanket and say, "Let's covah out, Mama!!" (Let's cover up)


On the back of the couch.


This is what happens when you let a 2 year old fix his own breakfast!!!
Tanner loves to sleep in Pa's shirt!!

When Tanner wants to watch one of his shows he'll say, "Get da mote, Mama!!"

He's got it made!!
Love that sweet smile!!

Me & Tanner have a very close relationship and I'm so thankful for it. I only hope it stays that way as he gets older!! We love being BFF's!!

Myspace face!!!!!

Such a big boy...



Just chillin'


He's so busy!!
Tanner loves having moving boxes all over the house!! It's gonna be a sad day when he realizes his "tunnels" are no more!!



Tanner stew is on tonight's menu!!
He loves to put on Daddy's tall socks and dance/slide around on our hardwood floors!!

However, taking them off is a bit of a chore!!

He practically threw a fit to wear this cookie monster hoodie that was too small for him!! But it was a cute picture!!

Tanner is all about slides these days!!

"Hiding" in Mimi's curtains!!
All the grandkids at Keely's 7th Birthday Party.
Miller, Bryson, Keely, Tanner & Peyton

Pin the Tail on the Donkey



Tanner took a sip (or two...or three...) from the fountain!!
Playing in Mimi's rock garden. The bowl he's using as a shovel is a souvenir Scotty brought back to his mom when he went on a mission trip to Honduras. (Probably not a great idea!!)
He loves to swim with his cousins.
Our friends Aaron & Jennifer brought their kiddos over one day to play with Tanner while the men worked in the yard.
Playing in Uncle Aaron's work hat.
First time on a big boy bike!!
Ryan, Tanner & Brayden

Riding the 4-wheeler at MawMaw's house.
Tanner & PopPop pulling Bryson, Peyton, & Keely.
Tanner loves his Uncle Todd!!!
Just watch the progression of the cupcake!! Hahahaha!! Can we say sweet tooth?



Playing in the garden.

Fixing the swing with his screwdriver!! So handy!!

This may look like a cute family photo, but check out Tanner's face!!! Hahahahaha!! I just had to throw that one in there!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of Tanner in the floor with his cereal made me seriously laugh out loud! And the socks are absolutely hilarious! Love all the pics! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the update!! I loved Tanner in his diaper and socks!! He is growing so fast!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE the picture of Tanner in Scott's socks! Too hysterical! We loved the update... Keep them coming :)

Jennifer

Angie said...

Love the update! Precious pictures! I'm trying to get caught up too, but it's just not happening!

ashleigh said...

Like the others, yay for the update!! I'm getting there with mine. Just not much to blog about these days! Tanner is getting so big!! What a lovely combination of both you and Scott!!

Anna said...

I LOVE these pictures. I think my favorite was the one of you and him in the garden. Too sweet. :)