Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey!! I know we did and that's where my holiday weight gain began!!! It's always great to pack on the pounds but that's another blog for another day!! It was the first holiday living back in Jackson and felt great not to hafta drive 3 hours to get here!! So I hope you enjoy our pics!!

My cousin, Vicki, came home from North Carolina a few days before Thanksgiving so we went over to Dana's house (my other cousin/Vicki's sister) to spend some time with her. She's a vet and always travels with her 3 dogs - a weiner dog, a lab, and her horse, I mean GREAT DANE!!! Tanner loves the dogs and always has so much fun with them!! He was also excited to see Dawson & Danae!!



The scene of the Pilgrim's 1st Thanksgiving at Tanner's school!! This is right outside his classroom and he LOVES to look at all the Indians!!

Here's Tanner and his class at their Thanksgiving party.

He loves for me to come to his school and it makes me feel so good!!

Ms. Ashley, his teacher, let them dance to get some of their wiggles out before they ate!! They sang the cutest little song:
I don't wanna be a turkey
A turkey, a turkey
I don't wanna be a turkey on Thanksgiving Day
They'll cook you and baste you and then they will taste you
I don't wanna be a turkey on Thanksgiving Day!!
Love it!!


When we went to my Mom's for Thanksgiving we took the potty and just like any man, he needed his reading material!! He chose the toy catalog!!
He thought it was funny that he got caught with his finger in the cake!!
Then he needed to share with Da!!
We also went to Scotty's MawMaw's house and PopPop brought lots of goodies for the kiddos!! Animal hats, light sticks, and a t-shirt iron on to color!!
Here's Uncle Billy with Brayden, Tanner & Brody!!

No comments: