Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guess What!!!!

Baby Davis #2 is on board!!!!
It's goin' from just the three of us to a family of four!!!!
We're so excited about our new addition and can't wait for him/her to get here. My due date is January 6, 2012, but my doctor said we would most likely take it some time in December since I'll be having another C-section. I'm really excited to find out what it is so I can start on the nursery. Tanner is so sweet and cute when he talks about his baby. He's told us that if it's a little brother he wants to name it Charlie Brown and if it's a little sister he wants to name it Lucy!! How cute is that!! I'm 12 weeks now so I've still got a ways to go. This pregnancy has been very different than when I was pregnant with Tanner. It seems like I've had lots more nausea this time around. In the first trimester with Tanner I was constantly nauseated, but never actually "got sick". Last week, unfortunately, I officially threw up!!! And with Tanner I stopped having migraines until the day before he was born (and that one put me in the hospital!!) and I've already had lots of headaches with this one. Hopefully, now that I'll soon be in the 2nd trimester I'll start feeling better. But it's all worth it!!
So sorry for this awful picture, but it was what we took as soon as we found out!!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations Davis crew!! Another beautiful baby on the way! You're gonna love a winter pregnancy--so much easier than what you experienced the first time around. All the differences make me hope you'll be buying pink this time! :0) If not, I once taught a Charley Brown....sweet, smart boy.

Anna said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Courtney Box said...

So happy for you guys!! Tanner is going to be the best big brother!! Hope you start to feel better soon!! I am just to excited!! Congrats!!

Love y'all!! :D

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Hooray..it's blog official!!!! Now I can update mine. :)

Haley said...

How exciting for the Davis'!!!!!! Tan Man is gonna be a big bro!!! His Daddy can give him all kinds of tips!! So happy for y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for all of you! Miss seeing y'all up this way. Shelli

Ash and Toby said...

HEY!! Just catching up on your blog!! CONGRATS to the Davis Clan on the newest addition!!! So excited for y'all!! Hope you are feeling better real soon!!! Can't wait to read updates and "Meet" either Charlie or Lucy! HA!! Miss you guys!!

Ashleigh

Angela said...

Congrats Valerie!!!! So happy for you and your family!!!

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

How am I just now seeing this!! SOOOOO excited!!!!! Yay!!!! Xoxo KJ