Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My 29th Birthday


October 4th was my 29th birthday. Don't really feel much older, which is a good thing. I'm really thinkin' that this last year in my 20's is gonna be great!! Just a feelin' I have!! Everybody says that your 30's are the best years...all I know is that I LOVE my life so bring it on!!!

Scotty got me a prenatal massage from Trio from my birthday (which by the way, Annie Kate has been here for 3 weeks and I still have not gotten that massage!!) You might look at this picture and think it makes no sense....let me tell you the story. Scotty was in the living room charting and watching a game so I went to the bedroom to watch TV in there. I couldn't find the remote and I'd looked everywhere and I knew Scotty had done something with it. So I thought to myself, "If I were Scott Davis where would I put the remote?" I went right to his t-shirt drawer. Lo and behold there it was and my massage that he'd "hidden" was right there beside!! 2 for 1 ain't too shabby!!


We went to my parent's house to celebrate on October 7th. I just thought this picture of Tanner was cute!!




He's so snuggly and it's my favorite thing about him. I could eat him!!!!



My birthday was great celebrating with family. Lookin' forward to lots more!!!

No comments: