Monday, September 17, 2007

Rough N It

Let me just say that I like nature just as much as anybody. However, if you told me I had to become a country girl in order to live.....well I would just die. This is very important to know seeing as how a couple of weeks ago we went CAMPING with our friends Brad and Angie. Now, the first time I told somebody what our weekend plans were they're response was, "But Val, I thought you hated bugs." Don't worry, my encounters with wildlife were few and far between!! But I hafta give myself some credit and say that I was a pretty good little camper on this trip!! Except I had a case of the sniffles like you wouldn't believe. (Seriously, I ended up taking pain medicine for my sinuses before it was all over and done with.) Me and Edie were perfectly content in the air-conditioned camper! It really was so much fun even if I was sick. Every time we do something "out-doorsy" I come home feeling like I just had a massage. It's very relaxing.


Me and Angie went earlier in the day to get food from Wal-mart!! What an ordeal!! (By the way, we're pretty much the best packers ever!!!!!!!)

This was home for the weekend!!


Edie loved everything about her first camping trip!!


Peaceful enough??

Building a fire can be difficult, but Scotty is the manliest man I know and he lit it up!!!

I'm so sick in this picture, I can't even believe I'm posting it. But what's a "Blog From the Davis's" without the Davis's??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just looked at your ENTIRE blog and can I just say, that the davis's need a scianna with them on their trips! Pack me next time!!! me want to come eat pancakes plant flowers at your house! Well, I guess you prolly don't pack much to make the long strenuous hike all the way out to your front yard.... but still--CUTE HOUSE!!!! LOVE YOU YOU CUTE THANG!!!!!! ok-i did this anonymously because this thing is confusing and that's the only way it would post my love note to you.... but this is from your JAMS CRACKA.