Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Day at the Lake

There's a lot about Tupelo that we like, but one of our most favorite things to do is go to the lake with our friends. Going out on the boat is so much fun and totally relaxing. I just put my little patch behind my ear and I'm ready to go!! Brad and Angie have a Cheetah and I must say it's quite the little animal!! (That's the boat) Our days at the lake are filled with fried chicken, cookies, skiing, tubing, and just floating along with the boat.

I have come to realize that in life, everybody has a part to play. Some are heroes, front and center. Others are more behind the scenes. And then there is another path, the one I have taken. That is the Path of the Wuss. Yes, I will gladly admit I am the wuss of our group. I am terrified of everything we do and I hafta be coaxed into doing it. It's difficult playing this part in the midst of so many risk takers, but somebody's got to do it.



The Boys: Ashley, Brad, and Scotty



The Girls: Valerie, Jennifer, Angie

The Wuss
He's so Proud of His Little Wuss

So Bold and Brave!!


Me....Not so much. Scotty's giving me a pep talk and Brad is putting my ski's on for me!! The huge sunglasses hide my horror!!


But I'm pretty much the best Tuber ever!!! I get pulled straight behind the boat. Haha. I don't jump the wake or anything......no frills. Yes, I'm well aware that there are kindergateners that do more tricks than me.

Our Little Piece of Heaven



2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, can we go back again?! Except maybe this time the rain will stay away and we won't have to worry about paddling back to shore! :) It looks like the Cheetah might have lost his PURR for the season. he he

Angie said...

By the way... you do know that the last "pharmacy student" comment on your blog was from Brad, right?! He thinks he is so cute!