Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Not-So-Cold Front


A few weeks ago we went on vacation to Gatlinburg, TN with our friends Marc and Summer (who,by the way are ENGAGED!!!) and we had a blast. This time of year is the Fall Festival for Gatlinburg so everything was decorated!!! It was beautiful!! Even though temperatures were record highs for this time of year everything was gorgeous and it sure didn't keep us from having fun!! Our mornings started out with pancakes and coffee and then we were off to our adventures for the day!! We did so much stuff and took so many pictures that I'm gonna need to do separate blogs for each event!! So get ready to enjoys some pics!!


Us with the Soon-To-Be Husband and Wife!!


This is our AMAZING cabin!!

Every day started out with Pancakes and this is where we did most of the Eatin'; It's called Flapjack's!!

Ok......so when I say we were in town the same time as the Fall Festival, I mean we were smack dab in the middle of it!! It was great!!! They went all out with decorations!! There was probably over a gazillion pumpkins and I loved all of them!!!! We took so many pictures of everything we just had to share a few of our favorites!!


This was right outside of our cabin.

This is me and Scotty when we toured the Apple Barn.

Yes, this scarecrow is almost the size of the house and he's definitely propped up on 2 hay bales that are bigger than me!!

I think this was my favorite just because there was so much stuff cramped into this one spot on the road.

No comments: