Monday, October 29, 2007

In the Spirit of Fall

Ok, I just hafta say that eventhough Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love fall because it means that Christmas is just around the corner. It's so much fun to get all the fall decorations out because Fall Decorations + Getting Them Out of the Attic = The Holidays Are Upon Us!!!! If that doesn't pump you up, then chances are you are Scrooge and Santa will not come see you!! And since I'm so pumped about my fall decorations, I decided that out of the goodness of my heart, I would share them with you!! (Feel lucky!)
This platter was given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law. At every wedding shower she would give some type of seasonal decor. This was for fall!!!!



These pumpkins are my favorite Halloween/Fall candy. We keep them in stock at the Davis house.

I got this lamp for Scotty as a "Happy Halloween/I'm So Pumped That Football Season is About to Start" present. I gave it to him before the first football game of this season and he loved it.

I made this flower arrangement after I saw one in a magazine. In case you're not getting the jist of it, it's a pumpkin out of flowers!!

This sits right outside our front door. Gotta give props to my sister-in-law for giving me the scarecrow for my B-day!!

And this little man sits on top of the mail box.

I hope our decorations help you get in the holiday spirit. Wish you could see them in real life!!!!

No comments: