Monday, September 17, 2007

What's Been Going On:

Here's an update on things that have been going on since we've been in Tupelo, just to catch you up. That way all the posts will be in order and hopefully any gaps will be filled in. Since we moved here in April we've had some pretty fun little adventures.

The Sign Says It All

Our House


This is where we live. You can't really tell from the pic, but all that BEAUTIFUL landscaping.......we did it ourselves!!! I don't mean to brag, but we're pretty much the best at that!!

Scotty's Green Thumb


Scotty's first day of work was June 18th. Doesn't he look so Professional?




Scotty was the first intern to take call and since this was all new to them, him, Brad, and Ashley decided to sit together and wait on pages from the hospital.

First Night On Call


Here's the Very First Page!!
Me, Angie, and Jennifer support our stressed boys from a distance.......in the kitchen!!



We celebrated Scotty's 27th Birthday on August 1st. We went to Outback with our friends and came back to the house for icecream cake. His present this year.....a Patriots sweatshirt, of course!!

Birthday Boy
Well this post is getting kinda long so I think I'll call it a night. But don't be sad, there will definitely be more to come on our wonderful life here in T-town!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yea! Excellent recap of the big happenings here in T-town. One question.... in the pic of you, me, and Jenn, why do both of you have nice sleek hair and I have frizz out the wazoo?! I need to invest in some "Big Sexy Hair" products! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your husband, Scottie, is so sexy. I wish I would have married a hunk like him. Can you give me his number??