Saturday, January 12, 2008

Emily Is FINALLY Here!!

Our friends Brad & Angie had their baby girl today!!! Little Emily finally made it here after months of anticipation!!! She is just the cutest little thing you've ever seen!! Her skin is soooo soft and she's cuddley and o my gosh we just can't get enough of her!!! I think we should definitely win on game nights now for the simple fact that we have the cutest girl on the team!!! I can't until we can get together for a lunch date because we'll get to say, "Can we get a high chair over here? STAT, please!!"

Duh, we had to get a pic with the new family!!

Scotty congratulates Brad on becoming a new DADDY!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emily LOVES her Aunt Val!

That is such a cute pic of Scott and Brad shaking hands. I hadn't seen that one. Will you e-mail that one to me for her baby book?