Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!

Yes, little Baby Davis is on the way and we're so excited!! So let me give you the run down!! We found out I was pregnant the Saturday before Christmas. After 3 positive tests we decided to tell our families when we went home for the holidays!! We kept it a secret for a while since it was so early, but now the cat's outta the bag!! I've been super sick, I can smell things from a mile away, I wake up at all hours of the night to go pee, and eventhough there's not a whole lot I can eat I wake up in the middle of the night starving to death!! How weird huh?!? The nausa (hope I spelled that right - I'm not the doctor in the family!!) has been the worst part of it all!! At first I thought I was gonna get lucky and miss out on all that and then at 6 weeks it hit!! It lasts all day and sometimes I can't even get off the couch!! I haven't been able to cook or clean or go anywhere, it's aweful!! I would post pictures of how aweful my house is except for the fact that this would pretty much be the most embarrassing thing in my life!! So, that's for my eyes only!!! I know this will get better so I'm trying to just take it all in stride, but you can pray for me if you would like to!! Scotty has been so great and supportive. He takes care of me and cooks for me and helps out around the house. So I'd say I'm pretty lucky to have him around!! He's so excited and he gets so protective of me, it's really cute!! But we hope you enjoy the pics and don't worry I'll be keeping the blog up all through this whole ordeal so you can stay up to date with what goes on in the Davis household!!

This is my friend Angie who just had her baby. We took this picture so we would always remember at least we shared a few pregnant weeks together!!



We racked our brains trying to decide how we should break the news to our families. Scotty had the best idea ever!! He bought baby food jars and we wrapped them in these boxes. After everybody opened their gifts, our parents had just one more that had been "forgotten" under the tree. Needless to say everyone was happy with this gift!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yea!!! The news is out!!!

Angie said...

Oh, and..... definitely need a copy of that picture, too!