Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Total Loser

I think I've decided that I'm officially a loser in the blog-o-sphere. I pretty much just need a big L on my forehead!! I look at other people's blogs and they have all these links to their friends on the side. I feel like everybody's got like 87 blogs going down the side and I've got like 2!! I can't tell you how many people I've run into that say "Oh I saw blah, blah, blah, on your blog" or some will say, "Oh my friend said she saw on your blog that...." So if you look at my blog or follow me, PLEASE let me know so I can add you to my blog roll!!! I don't know how to search for people (not to mention I wouldn't even know who to search for!!) but I need some friends!!! Now, what's really gonna be sad is if nobody responds!! I guess then that will mean I'm officially a loser!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! You're cracking me up, girl!

Repeat after me....
I'm good enough
I'm smart enough
And dog-gone-it, people like me!

I saw the "shat back" post pop up on my list, but then I couldn't find it. Is it here and I'm just missing it??

Ash and Toby said...

I agree with Angie!! We luv u!! U r not a looser!! I don't have a big blog roll! I might b the looser b/c I read blogs of people I don't even know!!

I couldn't get the post Angie mentioned either!!

Luv ya!!

Stephanie Steed said...

You are not a loser at all! I don't have many either. I stalk more blogs of people that I don't know that people I do know. Dennis laughs at me all the time about it. Keep posting pictures of that sweet little boy that is getting so big. Call us when you are in town for another get together.

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

I just laughed out loud! Val... you're the coolest person I know! Look at it like this..maybe we're all the losers because we have no life and we all sit on our computers and blog. Meanwhile you're the cool cat out having a life not sitting at home on your computer. So yea..we're the losers! =) WE MISS YALL!!!! COME BACK TO JACKSON!!!!

K said...

Valerie, I always follow your blog! I miss Tanner, too! I bet he's already forgotten Big Daddy and me. Let us keep him soon. K

Angie said...

Just saw K's comment above...we should plan a movie double date....sans kiddos!! I've heard good things about Hangover and The Proposal. What do you think?????