Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tanner's 1st Hair Cut

About 2 weeks before Mother's Day Tanner had his first hair cut and he did really well!! I thought we took more pictures of the actual cutting but it was video so here's some before and afters!! Hope you enjoy!!
Look at how wild that hair is in this before shot!! He looks like a little renegade!!
What a big boy sitting in that chair!! Actually, I had to hold him while his hair was being cut!!
Kristen, my soon to be sis-in-law, gave him his first haircut!!
He got a popsicle for doing such a great job!! Now he looks like a little boy instead of a baby!!

3 comments:

Ash and Toby said...

I LOVE the picture with him sticking his little tongue out! Precious!!

K said...

I LOVE his haircut!! He looks like such a big boy now! K

Haley said...

Love his haircut and LOVE EVEN MORE that you are back to blogging.. i have missed you!