Friday, July 10, 2009

Fast Asleep

For those of you who may not know, Tanner's not the best sleeper!! Bless his little heart!! And not much comes between him and his meals, but this day, however, was a different story!! We had gone swimming and he wore himself out!! Little did I know that snack time would be the magic hour!! I gave him a bottle and before he could finish it, he was fast asleep!!

Poor thing couldn't even enjoy snack time!!


He didn't even wake up when I took the tray off the high chair!! He just slumped down even farther!! When I took him out, he got in a good little nap!! I was very productive that day!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, he looks so sweet in those pictures. I love those chubby cheeks!

Ash and Toby said...

He looks so peaceful!
Just precious!

Amy Gammel said...

He is so adorable!

K said...

SO SO SWEET!!

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Look how cute!!!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love those chubby cheeks too!! :)