Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 Years!!

On October 21, me and Scotty celebrated our 3rd anniversary!! So much has happened in that little 3 years and it's been great!! It's so neat to know that no matter what, you've got somebody that will be by your side forever!! Yes, we have our spats, tough times, and ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. God is working in our marriage and our family and it's so great to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're in God's will!! I'm so thankful for this life I have and that God has blessed me with such an awesome husband and wonderful son!! I love ya'll very much and feel extemely blessed to have you both in my life!! However, if I could change one thing about Scotty, it would be that he had the gumption to take more pictures!! We went out to eat to celebrate and I don't have a single picture to remember it by!! Thanks Hubs!!

No comments: