Sunday, December 20, 2009

Halloween

I'll never forget the moment Tanner was born, my doctor looked at him (before me or Scotty ever even laid eyes on him) and said, "My goodness!! Look at all that hair!!" I made a vow to myself at that moment that one day Tanner would be Elvis for Halloween!!! And this was the year!!! You cannot be a little boy, have all that hair, live in TUPELO, MS and NOT be Elvis for Halloween!! This was the best costume ever and I'm not really sure how I'm gonna top it in the future!! I may hafta accept the fact that this may not be toppable!! We had so much fun dressing him up and he had a blast getting all that candy!! We went to 2 trunk or treats this year. One with our neighbors, Nichole & Jonathan, the Wednesday before Halloween and one with our friends, Brad & Angie, on Halloween night. Here are pictures from both nights!! Hope you enjoy the King of Rock & Roll!!


Here we are arriving at the trunk or treat at First Methodist downtown with our little celebrity!!
It didn't take Tanner long to get the hang of trick or treat!!

Here we are with Nichole & Jonathan!! Thanks for inviting us!!


Daddy had to pose with The King!!

Taking his walk of fame!!



Ladies and gentlemen!! Elvis has left the building!!! He was exhausted after such a long night!! It's hard living the lifestyle of the rich and famous!! PS- this is the only picture I got of him with those glasses on!! He was NOT a fan of them!!



Donuts are a special treat around the Davis house so we got some for breakfast on Halloween morning!! Guess which one was mine!!


Full tummy and a chocolate mustache to prove it!!


Before we left to go to the other trunk or treat, we made a few stops in our neighborhood to show off our costume!! Here's Tanner (I mean Elvis!!) with his friend Mallory (I mean Dorothy!!) How cute are they????

We had to make one more stop before heading to our Halloween festivities!! It was a MUST for us to get pictures at the birthplace of Elvis Presley!! This is the actual house where he was born!! What a memory!!




Here's the boys with a statue of a young Elvis.

Not sure what the significance of this old car was, but I thought it would make a really cute picture!!


Finally, we arrived at our next trunk or treat at West Main Church of Christ!! Tanner was so excited to see his friend, Emily!!


Here's the whole gang: Ginger, Cotton, Andrew, Emily, Angie, Brad, Tanner, me & Scotty!!
Happy Halloween Everybody!!

1 comment:

K said...

That is the cutest costume I have ever seen! He really looks like Elvis! K