Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This & That

I had several random pictures from a few months ago that never got blogged!! I'm just now getting around to posting them!! It's a little of this and a little of that!!


Tanner has had a mouth full of teeth for a long time now, but he still had some starter solid foods that we were just trying to use up...ya know...trying NOT to be wasteful!!! I didn't realize how high he could reach. I was only gone for a second. These lame excuses are why I rounded the corner of my fireplace to find this!!!! He grabbed this thing of puffs, opened them, he'd eat a few and shake the rest of the can out onto the floor!!! Yes, I took this picture during mid-shake!! And there's a sticker on his fore-head (sp?)!! Not sure how that got there!!


When Tanner's quiet and you don't see him, just look under our table!! For some reason he loves to sit under there in these little triangles!! It makes him feel cozy!! He crawled over here and watched me clean up the mess in picture 1!! Yeh, the sticker is still on his head!!
On a calmer day here he is playing with his little people. They're one of his favorite things to play with at the moment!! He loves to make all the animal sounds for you!!

Here he is bossing Edie around!! And she's like, "whatever!!"



Oh, did I hear someone ask me why I had to baby proof the kitchen? Well this is why!! He was all the way in that cabinet!!

This is why I hafta clean every nook and cranny of our house!! He gets into even the tightest spaces!!! This is behind our sofa....which is pushed right up next to this wall/window!!!!


Boys are so much fun!! Even if they do get in lots of trouble!!


He wore himself out and Edie too!!


Nothing like a day of playing in the pj's!!


Ok this is a REALLY bad picture of me, but I just had to show you this!! He loves corn so much!! It's probably one of his favorite foods of all time!!! And he's not gonna miss out on a bite!!

No comments: