Tuesday, March 29, 2011

February in Review

Here we go!! Short month = fairly short post ;) Enjoy!!!

Feb. 3rd was Granny's 85th Birthday!! She's really funny because she's so spunky and she loves her Tanny-Man (that's what she calls him!!). Who'da thought Tanner would get to help blow out candles!!


He's pretty fond of "Gwanny" too!!

Our church had a ladies retreat on Feb. 18th at Camp Garraway called "If the Shoe Fits." I roomed with my BFF Amy and let me just say there was lots of laughing!! Betty Sue and Aunt Patsy were there too so we always had people to eat with!! They had a bonfire and smores (what a gooey treat!!) for us that night after the first session. Um...did ya'll know I don't really do wildlife? We went up to our room to grab our jackets, came back down and the group had left us!!! We had to walk through the nasty dark woods with who knows what creatures lurking around us!!! At one point I thought Amy was gonna run!!!
Aunt Patsy, Amy, Betty Sue, & Me

Tanner is really into Legos these days!! He loves to build all kinds of things and it keeps him occupied for extended periods of time!! Legos = Housework!! Woohoo!! Some of his best creations include cabins, birdhouses, robots, trains & houses!!! He brought this to me and said, "Mama, I build you a house "wif" a "hedicotter"!!! Isn't that so sweet that he wanted me to have my very own helicopter?!?!?! (The white X)

He told me this was the biggest birdhouse he'd ever seen!!!

And here's just a random picture of him and his cousin, Peyton!!

1 comment:

chic Gucci shirts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.