Friday, March 11, 2011

Just Had To

Ok...I know I said there would be no more Christmas pictures (it is March after all) but I just had to post this one!! Every year our family takes a huge group picture with everybody that comes to Christmas. Dana (our family photog) started this tradition and always has her camera and tripod ready to capture another year!! She emailed me the other day and said she'd read the blog but noticed I didn't have our group picture on there and that she'd attatched it. She said the picture made her laugh out loud, but omg this should've come with a warning lable!!! I was at home by myself hysterical from laughing. One of those laughs you do all by yourself and think if somebody saw me now they'd think I was a fool!!! I mean just look at my Granny in the middle!! We should send this to Hallmark!! Click on the picture to make it bigger so you can really get a good look!! Have a laugh on us and get your weekend started out with a bang!!


5 comments:

K said...

So funny!!

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Granny is definitely the highlight! I cannot stop laughing!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito do seu blog !!

Outro blog que eu tambem gostei foi esse >> atelierlaurabueno.blogspot.com

PS: I AM FROM BRAZIL !!

Unknown said...

That is too too funny!!!!

Anna said...

Ha ha ha hilarious! I like Scotty and Santa the best, I think. :)