Monday, December 26, 2011

Random 2011


Here's a totally random blog post with pictures from 2011.



Being silly under the covers!!
Eating at McDonald's with Austin!!
One morning I stopped by Walgreens and decided to go on a hunt for Queen Anne's while I was there.  Since they are my favorite and all!!  Well I found 'em!! 30 to be exact!! And yes I ate every one of them!! You can only do that kinda stuff when you're pregnant so I took full advantage of the opportunity since I had a little while left to go!!
Just handsome!!


The cake from everybody at Scotty's office.  They were so sweet to give us a little shower for AK!!

I can't do that with my tongue.
Eating with Austin and Carli at ChicfilA!! Our favorite spot!!  And right before we met up with them, me and Tanner had to go pick up a cookie cake for his school Christmas party the next day.  And this sweet little boy wanted to get cookies for his 2 favorite people!! So we did!! He picked out and brought them each a cookie!!

Pajama Day in Mrs. Trudy's room!!

Napping in the play room!!

Turning our master bath into a water park!!


All snuggled up with Milton and Mr. Potato Head ready to watch a show!!
He had the sniffles this day :( But still sweet as pie!!
Making sure the baby tub still works ok for Annie Kate!!

Sniffles again :(





Silly hat!!
The best kinda present!!

So proud to be a Toileteer!!!


Worn out....Land where you can!!
A good ole dish rag can turn anybody into a super hero!!
Love this little desk in our kitchen.  Keeps him busy while I cook!!
Scotty was gonna be working in the yard all day one Saturday and decided to cut the sleeves off one of his old T-shirts (like any faithful redneck would do) and his shadow decided he needed to match Daddy!! I hafta say they're pretty cute!! Even for rednecks!!






Lovin' some rain boots!!



Catching raindrops on his tongue!!
Watering the flowers!!


Da brought Tanner a ukelele from her cruise and he loves to play his "tar"!!!


Football treats!!


This is not a tripod, Mommy!! It's a telescope!! Duh!!

One thing's for sure....this boy is crazy about his Daddy!!

I have the best helper in the kitchen!! Such fun memories!!



Loves his umbrella!!

Daddy colored this in the shower for him and he was so pumped up when he saw it!!

Sweet little snoozer!!

Squeezing lemons with Daddy!!



We met up with one of my best friends, Jamie Hopper, at Cracker Barrel when she and her husband came into town!! We had such a blast and every time they come through we always try to set aside several hours to catch up and visit.  These times are so special bc she's such a great friend!! Tanner did so good too.  We were probably there for about 3 hours and he was well behaved the whole time!! Love him!!
Stacking!!

He wanted to make "six lip" muffins (Sixlets - the candy!!) so we did!! And he was sooooo proud!!


A bar for snack!!

Love a juice pouch!
He can be so funny when he eats!!




Helping Daddy!!
This boy loves a sleeping bag!! He always wants to get down in a pillow case and calls it his sleeping bag!!

We went bed shopping at Miskelly and tried out the icomfort bed.  It comes with a remote control and you can make it go up, down, raise the feet...everything!! He loved it so much and called it the roller coaster bed!! And we "rode" the roller coaster bed so many times I lost count.  We did not purchase this bed seeing as how we needed sleep and not an amusement park!! I think I heard the employees give a sigh of relief when we left!! Hahaha!!
Riding the carousel at "Miss Kelly's" is always a must!!





Goofing off at Daddy's office!!

LOVE this picture!!
Can't get enough of this little guy!!










Checkers at Cracker Barrel with PopPop!!

His very first picture of a Halloween  ghost!! Pretty good!!

I was waiting in the car rider line and saw him playing with his friends.  He didn't see me and it was fun to watch him interact with his friends!!


Went to eat with the Kacarka's and the mommies and kids went back to the car to watch a movie.

Yes, that is correct.  You see 6 desserts on my plate.  Make no mistake - I take full advantage of being preggers!!
My favorite pj's!!


This boy and his fair book!! He'll read it over and over and over!!







I had to make a Sam's run right in the middle of Tanner's nap time.  I'm a very strategic shopper when I have a little one in tow.  I immediately went to the pillows and padded the buggie, placed him in and made my rounds.  He slept the whole time and never even knew we went shopping!!
We always get the sillies out before school in the morning!!








This boy loves him some church!! Makes me so happy!!

Tanner has always been able to sleep anywhere.  Any crowd, any amount of noise, day, night (:0/), car, home, restaurant - doesn't matter and now this is proof that he can sleep standing up!! Out like a light!!

From our backyard.







Love this bed head!!


In the playroom!!



















:) <3 br="br">



Nap time with Milton and Little Bear Dog!!
Building machines with small kitchen appliances is always fun!!










He loves to play with his Little People farm and this day he let them go on a picnic.  Notice the dish rag that doubles as a picnic blanket!!

He's technology savvy!!




Sweet icecream face!!



No comments: