Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Buffalo Park

At the end of April we had playgroup at the Buffalo Park. They really do have buffalo!! See:

Here are all the kids looking at the birds and rabbits.
Then it was time to feed the goats!! That was a hit!!! Here's Tanner trying to give the goat a kiss!!

Look at his face and ask me if he's happy to be here!!

He wasn't scared a bit and just let them eat right out of his hand!!

I helped him out once all the goats knew he had food!! It can be overwhelming being that popular!!


Emily & Tanner looking at the llamas.

This llama spit on Angie.

We've been watching lots of Winnie the Pooh lately so Tanner was super excited to know that Eeyore lived down the road!!

Rock Climbing!!
Best Buds!!

OMG!! The best part - Giraffes!! My parents have a giraffe painted on the wall of their office and Tanner loves to go look at it, but I'm not sure he realized they were so tall in real life!!

But he still fed them and loved every minute of it!! Yes, that's the tongue wrapped around his wrist!!


Getting more feed.

Tanner & Will feeding the giraffe.

This lion looked like he could eat a couple of folks!!
Snackin' on a buffalo!! (It's not real!!)


I decided I wanted this as my new pet. I'll keep Edie, but we can always make room for this little monkey!! Edie needs a bitesize friend!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Glad Tanner was there to hold Emily's hand. She's not quite so brave as him when it comes to live things! :0) And I've got to get a picture of that ole llama that spit on me!!

Unknown said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! Looks like those animals were right up his alley!!

Angela said...

Aww, Tanner is so cute! I can't wait till Rose is big enough to go somewhere like that and actually notice the animals!!