Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Today was Scotty's very first Father's Day so it was very special!! I think Tanner is so lucky to have a Dad like him because he always takes care of us and loves us soooo much!! We're his whole world and he tells us that everyday!! I really hope Tanner grows up to be just like Scotty!!
We were excited because not only was this a special day for Scotty but we were in Jackson so we got to spend it with our dads too!! We got up early Sunday morning and had breakfast with my Dad before church. Me, Mom and Amanda were gonna cook for them, but decided it would be easier to pick up McDonald's. Then we went to church with Scotty's family because his Dad was singing a special!! After church we had a great lunch and spent the rest of the day making sure Scotty had the best Father's Day ever!!


I woke Scotty up for breakfast and gave him his very first Father's Day card!! He was super excited eventhough it was a little early for him!!


Here's our goodie bag from Mickey D's!! Yum!!


Dad and Scotty were surrounded with gifts!!


Scotty's first present was some manly bibs for Tanner!! I thought he would love to see his little line backer wearing these. Little did I know we would get 8000 bibs at our shower!! O well!!


I think this is one of the best pictures of Scotty and my Dad!!

I got a quick pic of Mr. Robert singing on Father's Day!! He did sooo good!!
Look at these two dads!!

Here's Scotty opening his second card!!

I wanted to get Scotty a fishing pole because I thought it would be something him and Tanner could do together!! But I didn't have any way of getting it to Jackson without Scotty knowing about it, so Adam went to Bass Pro Shop and picked out the best one and hid it for me until we could get there!! Thanks, Adam!!

No comments: