Monday, June 16, 2008

Surf's Up

Yesterday we went swimming at Scotty's parent's house!! It's so much fun to just lay out by the pool and soak up some sun!! Trust me, I need as many rays as I can get since I can't go to the tanning bed!! You're a lot cuter sportin' a stomach bulge if you've got a little color!! Everybody was in the pool and having a great time....Edie even joined in all the fun!!



Edie wasn't a huge fan of the water, but she did swim to the side!! Good girl, Beadsie!!


After she got out of the pool she was freezing and came to cuddle up in my beach towel!! Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen?






Kids just flock to Scotty!! I think this is a sign he'll be a great dad!!










Ok. Lots of people have been asking for belly shots....not too happy about it, but here's one in a SWIM SUIT!! What a family portrait!! Top to Bottom: Scotty, me, Tanner, & Edie!!















1 comment:

Ash and Toby said...

Love surfer Edie!! She looks exhausted after her dip!!