Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shower For Tanner



Today was the first shower we had for Tanner!! It was so much fun and my sister and my mom did a really good job with everything!!! We had several people from Jackson offer to throw us a shower, but with gas prices being so high and just having so much to do to get ready for him, we just decided it would be better to have one big shower and it would make it way easier on us!! So that's what we did and it was perfect!! It was so good to see people we hadn't seen in forever and at least get to hang out with everybody for a couple of hours. I do feel kinda bad because there we several people that I didn't even get a chance to talk to, but there were just sooooo many people there. We appreciate all the presents we got and a big thanks to Mom and Amanda for putting the whole thing on!! Hope you enjoy all our pics!! Notice that everybody in them is darker than me because the tanning bed is off limits for now!!

We had the shower at the Latimer House in Clinton and it was decorated so beautifully!!

Amanda made the cake herself!!

This Super-Mom-To-Be was on the top of the cake!!

I made Amanda sit by me while I opened gifts because I was so scared to be in front of everybody. She wrote down all the gifts so I don't think anybody knew I was freakin' out!!

This is my friend Molly!! We've known each other since K-5 and she has the cutest little boy named Gavin, who is a trip!!
Look at all the neat stuff Tanner got!! Thanks everybody!!



This is my friend Kellie - her and her mom and sis helped Amanda serve at the shower!!




My cousin Judy can't wait to meet her little man!!


Scotty already loves his boy!!


Zach and Whitney came down from Birmingham for the shower!! Zach and Scotty hung out and did boy stuff while me and Whit were at the shower!! Tanner can't wait to go with his Dad and Zach when they do boy stuff in the future!!



This is my friend Brooke (the blonde) and her family!! Love my Monroe's!!


After we got done eating, visiting and opening all the gifts it was time to pack up the loot!! Wow talk about a major task!! Let's just say that when we packed up to head back to Tupelo me, Scotty and Edie barely fit in the truck!! And for once it didn't rain on us!!

No comments: