Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Special Parking


So the other day I went to the mall to do a little shopping for all the special occassions we have coming up!! Sometimes I think a lot of people get pregnant and then just go nuts with the whole thing. They can't do this, they can't do that, they waddle, they hold their stomach all the time.....blah, blah, blah..... it gets on my nerves!! Come on!! You're not handicapped!! But when I was driving around the mall parking lot, I noticed there was a space open for expectant mothers!! So I figured, what the heck? I might as well go ahead and take advantage of this just because I can - so I did!! And I took a picture so we'd always remember the moment!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's the ONE spot at the whole mall. I parked there once, too. With my gank hip, it was really nice!