Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovin' the Lollipop

Tanner's not a huge fan of getting his hair cut so there's a couple of things that help him cope:
1. Watching Little Einstiens on Scotty's iphone
2. Eating a sucker!!
Tracy (the girl that cuts his hair) is so good with him. She knows she's gotta get in and get out with Tanner!! She gives all the kids a sucker when they're done with their haircut, but she gives Tan Man 2!! So I thought I'd share these pictures of him eating his candy when he got home.
The most recent haircut he had, Scotty couldn't go with me so we didn't have the iphone to watch shows!! Never again!! It was a total disaster!! Tanner was so fussy and Tracy asked if she could go ahead and let him have a sucker while she finished him up. I said sure. So he's suckin' away and all of a sudden the sucker comes off the stick and goes down his throat. He was gasping for air, the sucker cut the back of his throat so he was drooling blood!! I freaked out and couldn't get myself together. Tracy jerks Tanner out of my arms, slams him down on her knee and does the heimlich manuever and the sucker shoots out across the salon!! Needless to say we didn't finish the haircut!! I got to the car, called Scotty and when he said, "Hello" I completely lost it!! Basketcase does not even begin to describe what I was at that moment!! But by the time we got home, Tanner was back to himself and running around the house!! So we're laying off the suckers for a while and cutting things up way smaller than they're supposed to be!! Paranoid, I know. But better safe than sorry, right? Anyway these pictures are still really cute!! Enjoy!!






No comments: