Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playgroup & Baby Powder

If you read my blog then most of you know that almost every Monday we have playgroup. For the longest time Tanner was the only little boy.... he got lots of attention from the little girls!! Recently we've had another mom and son join our playgroup and we're so excited to have them. Amanda & Will Perry have been so much fun to get to know and we're thrilled that Tanner's got another guy to bum around with!! Amanda hosted at her house at the beginning of February and the kids had a blast!!


Tanner, Ava & Will playing the piano.

Tanner & Ava riding in the car together.
After playgroup it's time for lunch. We came home on this particular day and followed our usual routine: change the diaper, eat, and then I usually let Tanner play while I clean the kitchen.
Well.....I noticed that Tanner was REAL quiet so just as I'm about to go to his room and check on him, he comes running into the kitchen covered from head to toe in baby powder!!!! I thought to myself, "Surely not." We walked back there and this is what I found and Tanner immediately burst into tears!! (I didn't even get onto him!!) There was a thick cloud if powder that took your breath away and looked like you were walking through fog!! It was such an ordeal to clean, but he looked so cute I just had to grab the camera!!




2 comments:

Stephanie Steed said...

I love the little toes in the powder.

Angie said...

Can't believe the baby powder mess!! :0)