Wednesday, April 28, 2010

March 2010 - Random

You know the drill...I'm playing catch up...blah, blah, blah. So here's a few that will finish up March!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! No pinches for this boy!!



Most everybody knows that Tanner hates food with tomato sauce. It's kinda difficult because it cuts out the simple meals like spaghetti, pizza and spaghetti o's!! But the other day we were really busy so we grabbed a pizza and I fixed Tanner a grilled cheese sandwhich and some apples (notice them on his plate!!). But he asked for the pizza!! So not thinking he'd like it, I reluctantly gave him a bite and he ended up eating a whole piece!!!! The next day I fixed him some spaghetti o's and he ate the entire thing!! I decided not to push my luck, but I think taste buds are changing around the Davis House!!! Yay!!!

It's either Granna or Pa!!

Tanner likes for me to give him water and let him "paint" the driveway.

Peek-a-Boo!!!


I'm pretty sure I paid for it later, but it's hard to say no when he thinks he's being sneaky!! Caffeine does a number on this child!!

Not sure what he just gasped at!!
He likes to play with my diamond.

Playin' baseball.

Diggin'

Just being silly!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

He's such a cutie! We sure are going to miss y'all!