Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow in Jackson

When we went home in February we drove into a Winter Wonderland!! We had so much fun playing in the snow with our families and got some really good pictures!!

My Parent's House




We were impressed at how well Tanner did walking in the snow!!




Our Fam!!

My parents live on a huge hill so it's perfect for sledding. The problem is...we live in MS so we didn't have a sled!! No worries!! We improvised!! We got a cake pan (thanks for the idea, Kel) for Tanner and lids from plastic bins for us!! My sister helped Tanner while Scotty filmed and I snapped pictures so with a high five and a "Let's Do This!!" he was ready to go!!

Wheeeeee!!!

If you could only see the video!! That's all I'm sayin!!!!
Granna & Tanner

My sister in action!!

Here's me gettin' ready!! I made Amanda promise to catch me at the bottom!!

Mom giving Dad a little shove to get him started!!


At Mimi & PopPop's with the snowman!!


Tanner with his snowball!!

Oops!!

Tanner with his cousins Bryson, Peyton & Keely


PopPop & Peyton helping Tanner ride Keely's 4-wheeler!!

Keely's such a little mother and takes great care of her cousin!!

Tanner & Peyton sat down to have a little snack of snow!!

Yummy!!

Tanner & Daddy


Tanner & Uncle Todd


After a day in the snow we went back to Granna & "Pa's" (Papaw) and played the piano!!


And got something to eat....and had orange sherbert with chocolate syrup for dessert!!! Don't judge till you've tried it!! It's the BEST EVER!!!


Tanner was very happy about it!!



Granny came over and we both had our Uggs on so we HAD to get a picture!!


This is the little snowman Scotty made for Tanner!! How thoughtful!!

Yummy Bite-Size Snowman!!

No comments: